Friday, September 19, 2008

The Mathew Rate-O-Meter

This is where you get ratings, reviews, quotes and tips from a leading expert and critic - Me. Check out the links for further details.

Rock On
Hindi Movie - 3.25 out of 5 stars
I have never been a fan of Hindi movies (Bollywood movies, should I say). During my college days, I once jeered my friends so much.... Read more

Shivasamudra Falls
Tourist Spot near Bangalore - 2.5 out of 5 stars
My friend, Kunjai has been staying with me for a little over two months. On Friday evening (15th Aug), we suddenly realised that we hadn't taken a trip..... Read more

Spiderman by Michael Buble
Movie OST - 3.5 out of 5 stars
I was at a restaurant called Opus, celebrating my sisters birthday when I heard this song. I knew that I had to GET THIS SONG. It brought back..... Read More

The Leatherheads
English Movie - 3.0 out of 5 stars
I was kinda looking forward to The Leatherheads as it has two of my favourite actors, George Clooney and Renee Zellweger.... Read More

Batman - The Dark Knight
English Movie - 4.0 out of 5 stars
I saw The Dark Knight over the weekend. All the reviews that say it is a 'must watch' are absolutely true.... Read More

Jumper
English Movie - 2.75 out of 5 stars
I asked for a good action movie and I got Jumper. The main characters, other than Samuel L Jackson are not your typical action heroes.... Read More

Untraceable
English Movie - 3.25 out of 5 stars
Untraceable was the other movie I picked up and surprise surprise, it too has Diane Lane in it. What are the odds on that?? Here she is one.... Read More

A Prisoner of Birth
Book - Fiction(English) - 3.5 out of 5 stars
I am a big fan of Jeffrey Archer. Of all his books, Kane and Abel was mind blowing. I still remember being inspired by the intelligence.... Read More

No comments: